Re: Proposal of new requirements for the Web-based signage toward W3C standard

Hi Kiyoshi,

Thank you for drafting the charter.

As for 3.1 Liaisons, how about adding Multi-device Timing CG (we saw
their demo in Sapporo) ?
Or is this section supposed to contain only WG / BG /IG ? If that is the
case, ignore my proposal above.

Cheers,
Roy
Ryoichi Kawada, KDDI