Re: Updated draft of WDS emergency information profile

Hello again,

Actually, it was a question asking if I should try to enable the feature so
the ML automatically gets notifications
for changes in that document to save you effort from having to write a
notification mail after making changes and
not a suggestion.

Sangwhan