Re: To discuss the title, I opend my draft

Hi Futomi san,

I am circumspect about defining "Profiles" regardless of "Core".
It may affect what we want to promote web based signage relying on. The core of the profile will
depend on HTML5 in wide sense if we want to rely on HTML5 in wide sense. But HTML5 in wide sense
does not seem to be prescribed closely. However, the outline is seen in various places. For example,
 it is suggested on the page of HTML5 Logo of the W3C. *1 Therefore, it will become the important
requirements that profile of web based signage is based on such things.

On the other hand, we should prescribe original Profile if we do not want to rely on HTML5 in wide
sense. In addition, I do not like that TV and Mobile and Signage have individual Profile very much.
Because they may promote fragmentation of the WWW.

I wish one general-purpose not specific use cases oriented Profile called HTML5 in wide sense is
established first.

*1: http://www.w3.org/html/logo/
In this page's class section, the followings are enumerated.
HTML5, RDFa, microdata, microformats, App Cache, Local Storage, Indexed DB, File API, Geolocation
API, audio/video input, contacts & events, tilt orientation, Web Sockets, Server-Sent Events, Audio,
 video, SVG, Canvas, WebGL, CSS3 3D, Web Workers, XMLHttpRequest 2, CSS3, WOFF

Regards,

Satoru