Re: Web animations draft in SVG/CSS WG (was: Re: Gap analysis: SMIL

More information about Web Animations

Background and concepts are discribed in these pages
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/F2F/Sydney_2012/Agenda/Animations/WebAnimations
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/fx/wiki/Web_Animations

Note for Web Animations and CSS Integration
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/raw-file/tip/web-anim/css-integration.html

Regards,

Satoru

<50C2F26A.8000405@w3.org> の、
   "Web animations draft in SVG/CSS WG (was: Re: Gap analysis: SMIL" において、
   "Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>"さんは書きました: