presenting NTT Project at TPAC Signage BG F2F

From: Masayuki IHARA <ihara.masayuki@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 17:52:32 +0900
To: public-websignage@w3.org
CC: Ryosuke Aoki <aoki.ryosuke@lab.ntt.co.jp>, Masayuki IHARA <ihara.masayuki@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Hello all,

I am Masayuki Ihara, a scientist at NTT research lab in Japan.

I would like to ask you for the opportuity at your TPAC F2F meeting
to introduce our project on multi-screen collaboration technologies.

In the project, we are working on a use case of collaboration among
web-based signage, tablet terminals and smart phones in a disaster
situation.

20 or 30 minute presenation will be enough and the presentation will
be given by my colleague.

I hope that research results through our project would hopefully
contribute to standardization of web-based signage in the future.

Thank you for your cosideration in advance.

Best regards,
Masayuki

--
Masayuki IHARA