WebIntents Addendum - Local Services

From: Futomi Hatano <futomi.hatano@newphoria.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 21:56:22 +0900
To: public-websignage@w3.org
Hi all,

I got an informal summary of DAP F2F held on 1-2 Nov at TPAC2012
From the chair of DAP.
You can find it on the publicly archived mailing list of DAP.

I am interested in "(8) WebIntents Addendum - Local Services".
It relates to R5 (Discovered by personal devices) in our doc.
So, I added some phrases in the gap analysis of R5 (Discovered by personal devices).

Sony Mobile Communications and Sony Corporation has proposed
"Web Intents Addendum"[1] for local network service discovery.
You can find more details on their wiki [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/webintents-local-services/
[2] http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebIntents/SonyMobile_-_Local_Network_Service_Discovery

I am preparing the summary of our F2F at the TPAC 2012.
I'm sorry to say that I've had enough time to do the work in this week.
Could you wait just a little longer?

Newphoria Corporation
Chief Technology Officer
Futomi Hatano