Re: Face-to-face meeting at TPAC

On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 07:32:35 +0200, Futomi Hatano
<futomi.hatano@newphoria.co.jp> wrote:

> As you know, TPAC will be held in 29 October to 2 November at Lyon in
> France.
> http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/
> W3C is preparing a room for this Business Group in last 2 days.

Hi all,

> We will have a face-to-face meeting.

I expect to be at the Advisory Board meeting at that time, so won't be
able to join the meeting (I might be able to follow IRC by reading it
during breaks, and provide delayed feedback). But I would be happy to talk
to you all again outside the formal meeting times.

cheers

Chaals

--
Chaals - standards declaimer