Re: Use case 1

Hi all,

Thank you for your information, Chaals.

Folks, I'd like to consider every possible way,and list all ways in the document.
http://www.html5.jp/Web-based-Signage/Scenarios-and-Use-Cases/#use-case-making-contents-using-a-declarative-approach

For now, there are three ways for Use case 1.

* SMIL + new elements (proposed at the workshop)
* SMIL in SVG (given by Chaals)
* HTML5 data-* attributes + handling by JavaScript (my proposal)

If you have any other ideas, please post your ideas.

Best regards,
Futomi

--
Newphoria Corporation