Re[2]: Web-based Signage Scenarios and Use Cases

Hi John, and all,

Thank you for your quick response.
I agree with you in principle.

Regarding use of collaborative editing tools,
I agree with you 100%!
I prefer Google Docs.
Is it OK, all?

If there are no objections,
I'll prepare the document using Google Docs in few days,
and invite the applicants for editing.

Regarding a conference call, could you give me some more time?
As you know, unfortunately, Most of this BG members aren't
good English speakers, including me.
At this moment, it could lead to miscommunication.
Though I know it's effective, I'd like to discuss with e-mail for a while.
I'm sorry for bothering.
When our discussions get heated, then let's arrange a conference call.

Best regards,
Futomi

--
Newphoria Corporation