Simple mail etiquette

From: Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 18:04:40 +0900
To: public-websignage@w3.org
Dear all,

I'm not going to go as far as the [1] de-facto W3C practice mail
etiquette, but it would be great if we could keep consistency on where
comments are posted at least within a thread.

If a thread is top posting, then keep it top posting - if it's inline,
let's try to keep it inline. For anyone who is looking at the archives,
the logical order from the most recent message is going to be a absolute
mess to follow, so it would be appreciated if we could keep it that way.

(I _do_ very much prefer inline posting, but I do not plan to dictate
nor recommend personal preferences here.)

This is beneficial for both people who queue up a backlog and read it
later, and people who simply read the archives from the web.

Best regards,
Sangwhan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-coremob/2012Jul/0015.html