Re: ETRI Comments and proposal :: for Web-based signage scenarios and use cases

Hi Sunghan,
Thank you for your great work, Sunghan.

Hi all,
Sunghan and I have been discussed the scope and the purpose
of the document as co-editors.
We reached the conclusion that this BG better focus on use cases and
requirements at first, and make the document simpler.
I agree with Sunghan.
Sunghan and I welcome your opinions.

If no objection to the idea, I'll discontinue the current document,
and create a new document based on Sunghan's work.
The title will be "Web-based Signage Use Cases and Requirements"

Best regards,
Futomi

--
Newphoria Corporation