Welcome to Web-based Signage Business Group

From: 羽田野 太巳 (Futomi Hatano) <futomi.hatano@newphoria.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:21:13 +0900
To: public-websignage@w3.org

I’m Futomi Hatano from Newphoria Corporation.
I’ve organized Web-based Signage Business Group because I want to expand existing digital signage market using web technologies.
At first, I would like to discuss use cases of web-based signage. What kind of use cases should be considered? What functionalities are needed for web-based signage? What kind of APIs are needed? I would like to hear your thoughts.
I hope that you will be joining the BG.

Thank you.

取締役 最高技術責任者
羽田野 太巳 (はたの ふとみ)