Welcome to Web-based Signage Business Group [via Web-based Signage Business Group]

From: Futomi Hatano <futomi.hatano@newphoria.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:26:32 +0000
To: public-websignage@w3.org
Hello. I'm Futomi Hatano from Newphoria Corporation. I've organized Web-based
Signage Business Group because I want to expand existing digital signage market
using web technologies. At first, I would like to discuss use cases of web-based
signage. What kind of use cases should be considered? What functionalities are
needed for web-based signage? What kind of APIs are needed? [...]

This post sent on Web-based Signage Business Group

'Welcome to Web-based Signage Business Group'

Learn more about the Web-based Signage Business Group: