Re: New incubations: Screen Enumeration, Window Placement, Window Segments

Thank you Anssi and Second Screen WG+CG members,

I'm glad we were able to meet folks and briefly discuss these proposals in
F2F meetings.
Thanks in advance for any feedback on the linked explainers and/or
discourse, and for a possible CG incubation opportunity; your input is
greatly appreciated!

Mike Wasserman (Google / Chromium)