From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Sent: 04 October 2018 20:25
To: Nigel Earnshaw <nigel.earnshaw@rd.bbc.co.uk>
Cc: public-webscreens@w3.org
Subject: Re: Open Screen Protocol Authentication

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your contributions and welcome to the group!

I suggest the group discusses your feedback at our F2F on 25-26 Oct. Would you be in a position to join us remotely?

We're finalizing the details of the agenda as we speak, so if you'd like to join remotely and have a preference regarding day or time, please let me know.

The F2F agenda & schedule can be found at:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/October_2018_F2F#Agenda

Soon you should find a link on that page to a more detailed agenda.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG chair)

> On 4 Oct 2018, at 18.58, Nigel Earnshaw <nigel.earnshaw@rd.bbc.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am working with Chris Needham at the BBC.
>
> Following a brief review of the last meeting minutes I was
> particularly interested in the proposal to use PAKE protocols within
> OSP and tried to consider the application of this technique further. I
> have offered some thoughts and comments to the github repository.
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> regards
>
> Nigel
> --