RE: Second Screen WG/CG F2F draft minutes

I did a bit of cleanup and added links to presentation slides near the top of each section.

> As defined in the charters of both the groups, any resolutions taken in a face-
> to-face meeting will be considered provisional. Thus resolutions recorded in
> these minutes will be considered to have the group consensus if no concerns
> are raised on the group's mailing list by the end of 31 May 2018.

More precisely, all resolutions taken during the face-to-face meeting touch on the Open Screen Protocol and are CG resolutions. Here is the list:

- Discovery: make mDNS mandatory for controllers and receivers. Make SSDP a non-mandatory alternative
https://www.w3.org/2018/05/17-webscreens-minutes.html#x05

- Discovery: For SSDP, make advertisement of supported schemes truly optional, in that controllers will still connect to the receiving device in the absence of the PROTOCOLS info. We'll adopt a similar mechanism for mDNS.
https://www.w3.org/2018/05/17-webscreens-minutes.html#x06

- Transport: For transport, mandate QUIC DataChannel as transport, and mandate DataChannel over UDP mode (without ICE) in v1. Plan is to allow use of ICE with host candidates in v1.5. And integrate ICE + STUN / TURN for network traversal in v2.
https://www.w3.org/2018/05/17-webscreens-minutes.html#x08

- Application Protocol: For the application protocol, use CBOR for serialization
https://www.w3.org/2018/05/18-webscreens-minutes.html#x03

- Issue #54: Close #54 and use variable-length string for language tags
https://www.w3.org/2018/05/18-webscreens-minutes.html#x14

Thanks,
Francois.