Re: Second Screen WG/CG F2F - registration open

Hi Anssi and All,

I regret that I will not be able to attend the meeting because I will have
another business in PM on the first day.
If available, I hope I could participate remotely in AM on the 1st day and
AM/PM on the 2nd day.

Best regards,
Tomoyuki