RE: HbbTV 2.0 Specification Announcement

Hi Anssi, All

[Louay]
One Option that come to mind is that a Browser  Vendor registers itself as organization
and the Browser as Application on dvbservices.com . In this case the orgId and appId will
be constant for all Presentation API requests made by the Browser.  But this needs more
investigation.

> Louay - do you know if a future version of the HbbTV spec is planned, and
> whether it would be reasonable to expect such a feature to be in scope for
> the spec in the future?
[Louay]
HbbTV 2.0 was released in this month, HbbTV 1.5 in 2012 and HbbTV 1.0 in 2010.
Maybe next release will be in 2-3 years (this is my personal prediction based on
the release history). I am not sure If this feature will  be in scope in future releases.

> W3C has a formal liaison relationship with HbbTV [1], should the group prefer
> to convey feedback to HbbTV formally. Francois can probably briefly outline
> the process.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Anssi (WG chair)
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/11/StdLiaison