Re: Call for Review: MediaCapture Transform Specification

To get my viewpoint on the record, speaking as an individual contributor:

I have reviewed this specification, and believe that there are no issues
where the resolution I prefer would lead to changes in the document that
are large enough to warrant blocking adoption by the WG.

(For example, I do agree that resolving whether or not to use Streams is
an important issue, but I think the arguments in favor of using Streams
are much stronger than the arguments against using them.)

Harald