(no subject)

On 1/14/20 4:21 PM, Henrik Boström wrote:
> Are there any extensions that are only applicable in one direction? If
> so, having the capabilities on a per-sender and per-receiver basis
> would avoid having to filter out the lists.

RTP header extensions are, by definition, attached to RTP packets, not
RTCP packets, so they go in the same direction as media - that is,
senders only send them, and receivers only receive them.

Since WebRTC is symmetrical by design, I don't see how "applicable in
one direction" is going to make sense.