Re: TPAC session proposal: Insertable Streaming Codecs in RTCPeerConnection

After consulting with Francois and Dom, we've decided to give this
presentation a slot in the Efficient Media Processing breakout session:

https://w3c.github.io/tpac-breakouts/sessions.html#mediaprocessing

The implications of this proposal may be fairly far-reaching, but the
actual proposal is pretty small, so using a whole slot for it seems
excessive.

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.