Re: Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish Media Capture and Streams as (revised) Candidate Recommendation

The main issue is probably https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/559 and to decide whether the spec is good enough with regards to privacy or whether more can be done.
We decided with Jan-Ivar to split it in smaller more focused issues: 560, 561, 562, 563 and 565.