Re: The abysmal state of interoperability for the m-section of SDP

Hi Henrik, all,

You are correct - we also haven't moved away from track IDs, because we
still encounter too many old browsers. We will see if that makes full
interoperability possible. Of course this means our matrix becomes even
more convoluted.

Nothing like living on the edge! đŸ˜€

Incidentally, we only have half a developer on WebRTC in a team of 3
developers, so adapting, testing and reporting are limited to a minimum. We
are looking for a full or part time WebRTC developer to join our team in
Brisbane Australia, but you can imagine the local market with that
capability is quite limited.

We will soldier on - after all, we committed to living on the bleeding edge
of browser capabilities a long time ago. And please don't get me wrong -
WebRTC *is* powering our business, so kudos to this group and the browsers
for all your work on it!

Thanks for listening to my rant from the coal face. đŸ˜€ Well report back in.

Cheers,
Silvia.