Re: Statement from the IETF ART and SEC Area Directors regarding the "Trusted application, untrusted intermediary" use case

Folks,

Understand the concerns here, but requesting the abandonment of a consensus
call feels really heavy-handed, and suggests a lack of faith in the
consensus process. From my perspective, the dialog on the WebRTC list was
constructive and included reasonable perspectives from both sides of the
debate.

Also, while I agree that WebRTC should coordinate with RTCWEB, RTCWEB is
now closed. Perhaps that decision was premature; it's not clear that MMUSIC
is a better venue to discuss web security than a W3C WG.

Respectfully,
Justin