Re: Call for adoption - WEBRTC-QUIC

On 23/11/2018 10:52, westhawk wrote:
> One problem that QUIC_theoretically_  solves is the congestion control
problem by bringing everything under
> the same protocol, but only if you move all media to QUIC and ban RTP.

I thought Peter's presentation covered RTP over QUIC by exposing some of
the internal workings of RtpSender/RtpReceiver?
I don't think exploring new transports commits us to banning anything. The
benefit of modularization and piping would be *more* choice, not less;
assuming we don't bite off more than we can chew.