Re: Conformance (Re: Raw data API - 4 - direct RTP access)

True, but then you have to run your own encoder/decoder/jitterbuffer in
wasm.  It would be nice if there were Web API components for those, which I
think is what's missing from the things Harald has proposed so far.  I
proposed such encoders and decoders at TPAC in 2017 and I think it would
fit well into the rest of what Harald has proposed.