Re: Use cases / requirements for raw data access functions

It sounds like what you're saying is that in our quest to make lower-level
APIs, you don't want it to go so low that it's a pain in the neck to use.
Which I can completely understand.  Finding the right balance between easy
to use and flexible and powerful  can be tricky, and we should keep your
viewpoint (the "keep it easy" one) in mind as we consider the tradeoffs in
design.

But I think that's mostly orthogonal to QUIC vs. RTP.