Re: Low latency video in WebRTC

Chris, you've gotta quantify "ultra low latency" if you want real answers.
The STUN process alone per spec will be ~3 seconds to start off with
although I assume you mean after all the setup and handshaking. If you add
any FEC or transcoding, add more milliseconds on top of network latency. We
work hard on Red5 Pro to get and keep latency down, but its all about
trade-offs and in some scenarios we've seen 500 ms, which to me only
qualifies as "low latency".

Regards,
Paul