Re: What would you like to see in WebRTC next? A low-level API?

If you have a codec, a video, and some data you want to exfiltrate to
the recipient of the video, or to anyone who can see the encoded video,
you have a high bandwidth pipeline available already.

FWIW, I just today read through WebAssembly's interface definitions. It
is the kind of interface you expect to have to assembly: There is no
protection whatsoever of the data that is passed across the interface.
Shared buffers and 32/64-bit pass-by-value - that's it.

The nice part is that there's no way for the WebAssembly function to get
access to things outside the box that haven't been shared with it. The
bad part is that there's no protection for the data inside of the box
from the Javascript.