Re: webRTC and Content Security Policy connect-src

I agree.

That is why my original proposal was to disable webrtc if CSP it's in use.

We could add an "webrtc" token for connect-src to enable it back knowing
the risks.

For what it seems, anything more fine grained would be difficult to get it
working.

Best regards
Sergio