Re: webRTC and Content Security Policy connect-src

> On 12 Jan 2018, at 12:44, Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 12/01/2018 13:27, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
>> And as I already pointed out, my proposal above was just intended to
>> make both, Full ICE and ICE Lite, equally safe. :)
>>
>> Leaking data via TURN credentials is a different subject (not less important).
>
> Ok, I agree with that, but as Tim said this will require changes on IETF stun.

On reflection I think we should do both, lets make a sensible mention of webRTC in the CSP on the w3c side
and make these ICE changes on the IETF side.

> Before going that route, it would be worthy to think if it makes sense at all to enable P2P communications (ice-lite or ice, dc or media) at all on a web page that has restricted the data origins/dests via CSP.
>
> A rule to disable webrtc if CSP is enabled would be enough for 99% of cases and trivial to implement as phase 0.

I think that would cause a problem for video enrolment on banking sites, which is becoming pretty
popular.
A site should be able to use webRTC and have CSP - we want to at |pipe| - I'm pretty sure folks like skype and wire do too.