Re: Call for adoption - WEBRTC-QUIC

FWIW, https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-transport-16 is an IETF
standards track protocol.

Overall, I do think we have the right experience and enthusiasm in this
group to pursue this work. However, if we want to reframe the effort
similar to what Youenn proposes, namely defining a protocol-agnostic NG
API, and then considering QUIC as one substrate on which this API can be
implemented (perhaps amongst others), that might facilitate reaching a
consensus here.