Re: Poll: Location and nature of "V2 kickoff" WG meeting

TBH, I'm rather surprised that we're talking about kicking off WebRTC V2
We're just barely at the point where we can see the end of WebRTC V1 in
sight

1. I would probably show up in NA, but I doubt in Stockholm

2. I prefer a virtual meeting and whether i will show up at a physical one
depends on where it is

-Ekr