Re: Doodle Poll: Potential WEBRTC WG Face-to-Face Meeting in Stockholm, week of June 11-15, 2018

On 2018-04-05 13:19, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> Den 04. april 2018 23:16, skrev Bernard Aboba:
>> It has been suggested that the WEBRTC WG consider scheduling a face-to-face meeting prior to IETF 102.
>>
>> We had previously discussed having a meeting immediately before or after the IETF 102 meeting in Montreal, but IETF week is already exhausting, so some people were unenthusiastic.
>>
>> So on the potential theory that additional travel may be better than extending an IETF week, we are going to try another suggestion:
>>
>> A potential F2F two day meeting in Stockholm during the week of June 11-15, 2018.
>>
>> Please choose the days of the week that you could attend such a meeting, if you can be there in person.
>> https://doodle.com/poll/xmu3fqb3mqtkcnd2
>>

> Given that Mozilla's All-hands collides with this week, should we also
> add Doodle options for the week after?
> (The week before is some Apple event, I hear)

The week before also has a QUIC interim in Stockholm [1]. I don't know
if that would be an opportunity, problem or indifferent for us (people
attening only the meeting part of the QUIC event could have Mon+Tue
available for WebRTC).

[1]
https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/blob/master/interim-18-06/arrangements.md