Re: A very short extension spec: DSCP codepoint control

On 11/28/2017 06:59 PM, Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
> On 28/11/2017 18:42, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
>> On 11/28/2017 06:32 PM, Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
>>> Hi Harald,
>>>
>>> Just my two cents
>>
>> Please read and comment on the proposal - I think I've shown how to
>> get both functionalities in the explainer, without breaking
>> compatibility.
>
> Your proposal seems fine to me, just that I thought IMHO that the API
> could be cleaner and proposed an alternative, but feel free to ignore it.
>
> Best regards
> Sergio

Thanks, that wasn't clear to me from your message, I guess my reading
skills are not good enough.

Why do you think your API proposal is cleaner? It would make the
"priority" dictionary member have IDL type "RTCPriorityType OR
sequence<RTCPriorityType>", with the need to spec what to do in case of
empty sequence, more than 2 members and so on - this seemed more complex
to me.

Probably matter of taste, of course.

Harald