Reminder: Virtual Interim on May 2, 2017 at 15:00 UTC

Reminder we will be meeting this Monday May 2nd at 15:00 UTC.

We will be using WebEx (with WebRTC support).
You will find information on how to join WebEx from the meeting page:
https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/May_2_2017

and below for your convenience:

 Link: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m21abb04dce91dacc6ffa60fe3e
007ce6
 Meeting number:   641 949 229
 Meeting password: 5793
 WebRTC:           Works with Chrome/Chromium or Firefox.
                   Host and presenter functionality is not yet
supported. Use the Cisco WebEx desktop app.
                   More on Cisco WebEx Web App.
 SIP:              641949229@mit.webex.com
 Audio connection: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Vivien

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        http://www.w3.org