Re: BUNDLE nightmare when first media section becomes inactive

> 1. Update the ice-sip-sdp spec to clarify that ufrag needs to be different
> for each unique address.

I don't know if it belongs there, because it's really only the BUNDLE
semantics I'm suggesting that would require them to be unique.

2. Update the bundle spec (either modify the bundle spec, or create a
> subsequent spec) to say that ufrag is taken into account along with the
> c-line.

I agree updating the bundle spec would be the best long-term approach.
Though it seems like it will be a while before that will happen.

In the meantime, adhering to "transport follows m-section" is probably
> reasonable.

It does work for the most part. But how do you suggest handling the
scenario where the answerer rejects the current BUNDLE-tag m-section (
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/webrtc/issues/detail?id=6704)? It looks like
this works in Firefox because the offering PeerConnection always gathers
ICE candidates for every m= section (even if they're currently being
bundled), so it's prepared in advance for the BUNDLE-tag to change. But
that doesn't seem ideal since it requires a bunch of extra candidates to be
gathered for every offer/answer, right? And I think it goes against JSEP:

   Note that gathering phases only gather the candidates needed by