Re: BUNDLE nightmare when first media section becomes inactive

> It cannot unless there is spec language that says it needs to be different
> for each transport.

 It's not very clear, but there is:

   When an offerer associates a unique address with a bundled "m=" line
>    (excluding any bundle-only "m=" line), the offerer MUST associate SDP
>    'candidate' attributes (and other applicable ICE-related media-level
>    SDP attributes), containing unique ICE properties (candidates etc),
>    with the "m=" line, according to the procedures in
>    [I-D.ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp].

In other words, an initial offer that offers fallback to not being bundled
MUST use unique ICE properties per m= section.

Chrome doesn't do this either. But again, I consider that a bug:
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/webrtc/issues/detail?id=6351