Re: API or spec to limit a certain sending track

This solution from Atlassian might help on the SDP side:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/sdp-interop

Best Regards,
Silvia.

On 4 Aug. 2017 7:13 pm, "Iñaki Baz Castillo" <ibc@aliax.net> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Stefan Håkansson LK
<stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> I fully understand the pain trying to do magic with a toolbox that is
> not complete and with defects on some of the tools available - but I
> guess that is what you can expect at this stage!

Yep. For now I'll go with an approach that handles separate transports
(different WebRTC PeerConnections or different ORTC
Ice+DtlsTransports) for sending video tracks for which I need
different bitrate limits, so I should be able to limit a specific
video track via REMB (generated by the server) or even using b=AS.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>