Re: API or spec to limit a certain sending track

On 8/1/2017 2:09 PM, IƱaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 1:37 AM, Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org> wrote:
>> Firefox implements TMMBR, but we need someone to test it with a real server
>> and verify it's working properly to flip the switch to enable it.  There's
>> an about:config pref for it; you can try that:
>> media.navigator.video.use_tmmbr
>>
>> If you're interested in helping test it, contact us (#media on IRC at moznet
>> (irc.mozilla.org), or by email -- note my signature!!!!)
> Thanks! However I need a solution that works in all the browsers and
> AFAIK Chrome wants to drop TMMBR support... :(

Well, Cisco Spark (and perhaps some others - perhaps you) want to use
it... it actually is kinda designed for this exact usecase, after all.
And it's really not that tough; it just lets something set the max
bitrate of an m= section.

--
Randell Jesup -- rjesup a t mozilla d o t com
Please please please don't email randell-ietf@jesup.org!  Way too much spam