Re: Summary and conclusions on github notifications

On 11/9/2016 10:00 AM, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:
> FWIW, I just joined the list, and would be quite happy if there were
> no GitHub-originating emails.

I agree.

More importantly, I agree with Martin that there should be a separate
list for those who care.  Also, that may need to have individual
comments, not just open/close, since to Cullen's comment the discussion
in these tickets/issues/PRs can be relevant.  Right now it's almost the
worst of both worlds - spams the list with opens/closes, but you can't
actually know how something was resolved or what happened after the open
without separately looking/subscribing to it on github.

   Randell Jesup