Re: Virtual Interim - May 27 8am PDT (GMT -7 | CET 17:00)

Cullen, can you raise an issue in the tracker?

we tend to forget about things that are not tracked. Whether or not this
issue is discussed on Friday, we should keep track of it.

(My personal take is that IETF needs to get to consensus on the issue, it's
not one where I see how options at the API are affected before IETF has a
plan.)