Re: Question about desired max-bundle behavior with remote offers.

Well, in the example above, if A generates the subsequent offer, W isn't
rejected. But if B generates the subsequent offer (using policy alternative
1), it *is* rejected.

One conclusion is "then don't use policy alternative 1". But this also
applies to the initial offer/answer. If A offers X and Y, both are
negotiated. If B offers them, only X is negotiated.