Re: [minutes] WebRTC & Media Capture Virtual Interim 28 June 2016

Thanks Vivien.

In the section regarding #359 for mediacapture-main the minutes say:

"stefan: but cookies aren't exposed the same way
... we would have to add @@@ to make them the same"

What I said (or at least intended to say) in place of @@@ was something
like:

"stefan: but cookies aren't exposed the same way
... we would have to add text saying persisted deviceIds must be shown
when the user inspects cookies for a site, that they must be cleared
when cookies are cleared, and that if the user does not allow cookies
for a site then persisting deviceIds is not allowed for the site to make
them the same"

I think it would be good to get that in since Ekr next says

"ekr: that sounds like a great solution"

Stefan