Re: Question about desired max-bundle behavior with remote offers.

That was my reaction as well.

One issue that would arise if we rejected the extra media descriptions is
that if that's not what the application wanted, there's no easy way to
prevent it. If we decide to reject the extra media descriptions, we'd
probably also want to make the bundle policy settable by setConfiguration,
so an application could temporarily make it more permissive.

On the other hand, if we decide to accept the media descriptions, but the
application *wanted* them rejected, it would be pretty simple for the
application to reject them using the RtpTransceiver API.