RE: Call for Consensus (CfC) to transition “Media Capture and Streams” to Candidate Recommendation

+1

From: elagerway@gmail.com [mailto:elagerway@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Erik Lagerway
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 7:33 AM
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Cc: public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Call for Consensus (CfC) to transition “Media Capture and Streams” to Candidate Recommendation

+1 it is far enough along now to move to CR, I support transition to CR

On Thursday, 7 April 2016, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com<mailto:stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>> wrote:
All,

we think mediacapture-main (developed jointly with the DAP WG in the
Media Capture TF) has been baked enough now to request its
transition to Candidate Recommendation. There are a few open Issues at
[1], but we think they can and will be resolved without any major
changes to the document.

In accordance with the W3C process requirement to record the
group's decision to request advancement [2], this is a Call for
Consensus (CfC) to request transition to CR for the following document:

https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-main/

Positive responses are encouraged, but if there are no objections by

*April 17th 2016*

we will move forward with the transition request.

Stefan for the chairs

[1] https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues

[2] https://www.w3.org/2015/Process-20150901/#transition-reqs

--