Re: DataChannels in Workers

I think that this is a good idea.

The primary change [Transferable] might be easy to do, but I think
that we will want some security considerations.  Transferring a socket
to another origin using postMessage() is a non-trivial thing to reason
about.

That said, I think that it's perfectly fine: an origin could easily
accept the messages and forward them individually using postMessage().