Re: RTCSessionDescription and RTCIceCandidate

Apparently these serve a purpose: shibboleth.

We can't have an attribute that is a dictionary.  This breaks
localDescription and remoteDescription on RTCPeerConnection.

Thus, I need to restore an interface for RTCSessionDescription.

I've tried to think of ways to make this less awful, but I can't see
any way to do so. Ideally, we'd make RTCSessionDescription attributes
immutable, but applications have come to expect the attributes on
RTCSessionDescription to be mutable. Thus, we have to have a copy of
the actual session description from the local/remoteDescription
getter.  Having to do that is why WebIDL forbids dictionary
attributes.  So we get the worst of all possibilities.