Re: Proposed disposition, CSRC issues

I support Haralds's proposal for #4, #6 and #276.

AFAIK all the existing use cases can be implemented if clients send audio
levels by default and/or using Datachannels to convey some information from
mixer to clients.  I understand this is not ideal in some cases, specially
for some existing server implementations, but IMO that is not enough to
make these new APIs a must for 1.0.