Re: PR for additional fields in RTCIceCandidate

PR 325 got merged, but I just created a follow-up PR:
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/349

This incorporates Martin's suggestion of defining two dictionaries: one
with and one without the extra attributes. This makes it more clear that
the new attributes aren't required for addIceCandidate.

Currently the dictionaries are called RTCIceCandidate and
RTCSignaledIceCandidate, but I don't have any strong preferences on naming.